The goal was to create an interactive and futuristic user experience to highlight the Astro Gaming line of headphones and video game controller. RGB LED lights, a 7" HD monitor, multiple videos, multiple audio tracks, buttons and more are all utilized on this one of a kind interactive display.
- There are two modes programmed into the display:
- Static mode, which offers customers walking by the display to see an all red lit display with videos playing on the screen.
- When a customer interacts with the display, there are a chain of events that occur. The left side of the display has blue LEDs that light when either of the left two buttons are pressed. The color blue represents the PlayStation version of the Astro products. When the rightmost two buttons are pressed, the right LEDs illuminate to green, highlighting the Xbox versions of the Astro product. The center button, which currently holds an Astro C40 controller, illuminates the middle section red upon button press. When pressed, each individual headphone will play the custom audio track highlighting the headphones features. A volume control has also been added to allow customers the control-ability.
- Custom RGB LED lights programmed to change colors
- 7" Android HD monitor to play videos on demand and loop when static
- Acrylic letters and light panels creating a futuristic look and feel
- Security controls and tethers to insure safe and secure products
- Magnetic graphics and stands to highlight each individual product
- Modular for retrofits